4.07.2017

JUST add some GREEN!



I have never been interested in plants and flowers. My mom used to give them to me as presents and I never care. But after we renovated the house I felt like something were missing... A touch of green! I started buying plants and I found out that I love succulents (or similar). So that's how I spend my free days... taking care of the green part of the house and saving pins on Pinterest about next plant to buy!


Non sono mai stata interessata a piante e fiori. Mia mamma me ne regalava tante ma non me ne sono mai curata. Ma dopo che abbiamo ristrutturato la casa ho sentito che qualcosa mancava ... Un tocco di verde! Ho iniziato a comprare le piante e ho scoperto che amo le piante grasse (o simili). È così che passo le mie giornate libere ... curando la parte verde della casa e il cercando pin su Pinterest per la prossimo acquisto!




ANYTHING TO SUGGEST?

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...