4.16.2016

:: WatW :: my little NOOK. {a little late}


this is a new corner we have added to our house. It was just a window, with a beautiful light... I was always sitting on the floor here, so we have added a bench! I love it and so do all my plants and flowers! I even made the cloud pillow you see in this picture. It is just the first try and I'm already working on a new one.

Right now I'm packing my clothes for a weekend away, just me and my husband! We will see Milan and the Design Week. It is not the first time (since I'm married with an interior design it couldn't be otherwise!) but this time we will be alone and we will spend the night there! I can't wait to share all the wonders we will see there! See you next week!
 
questo è un nuovo angolo che abbiamo aggiunto alla nostra casa. Era solo una finestra, con una bellissima luce... Stavo spesso seduta sul pavimento qui, così abbiamo aggiunto una panchina! Mi piace tantissimo e così anche tutte le mie piante e fiori! Ho anche fatto il cuscino a forma di nuvola che vedete in questa immagine. È solo il primo tentativo, e sto già lavorando sul secondo! ;).

In questo momento sto preparando i miei vestiti per un weekend, solo io e mio marito! Andremo aMilano per la Design Week. Non è la prima volta (dato che sono sposata con un design di interni che non poteva essere altrimenti!) ma questa volta saremo da soli e trascorreremo la notte lì! Non vedo l'ora di condividere tutte le meraviglie che vedremo! Ci vediamo la prossima settimana!
 
SHARE YOUR WORLD WITH COMMUNAL GLOBAL!
 


1 commento:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...