6.22.2015

THE HIGHLINE.

when I think about a place, aside playgrounds, where let my kids run freely, the highline is what suddenly come to my mind!

quando penso a un luogo, a parte campi da gioco, dove lasciare i miei bambini correre liberamente, la highline è quello che mi é venuto improvvisamente in mente!

i had already walked through this beautiful area of Manhattan and still is one of my favorite… if I would ever come to live in New York that's where you would find me most of the time!

avevo già camminato attraverso questa bellissima zona di Manhattan ed è ancora uno dei miei preferiti … se venissi mai a vivere a New York, ecco dove mi trovereste la maggior parte del tempo!

and we stopped also by the Gansevoort market to have a yummy italian ice cream… i suggest you to have lunch here… everything looked delicious!

e ci siamo fermati anche al mercato Gansevoort per avere un gelato italiano gustosissimo ... io vi suggerirei di pranzare qui ... tutto sembrava delizioso!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...