11.12.2014

WEDNESDAY around the WORLD: rain.

Untitled-1

it can’t rain forever… right?! rain is so… strange to me… i hate getting wet to get out of the car, the traffic jams that i always find when it’s raining, the claustrophobia of being stuck in the house… But i love sitting in my sofa with a hot tea and my favorite magazine or book while outside is raining… or Alma’s face when we open the umbrella and she starts hearing the dropsclick click

non può piovere per sempre giusto?!… la pioggia è… strana… odio bagnarmi per uscire dall’auto, gli ingorghi che ci sono sempre quando piove, il senso di claustrofobia dello stare chiusi in casa… ma amo sedermi sul divano, con un tea caldo e una rivista (o un libro) mentre fuori piove… o il viso di Alma quando apriamo l’ombrello e inizia a sentire il click click delle gocce…

share your world with Communal Global!


2 commenti:

  1. I feel the same way about rain. I don't mind it when I don't have be out; in fact, I love it. I love the smell of rain, I love the gentle sound of light rain. BUT, I don't like the rain when I have to be out. :)

    RispondiElimina
  2. Lovely Autumn colours. I love sitting inside quietly, reading or crafting when it is raining. We need some rain here but then when it started it will rain for too long and we will all start to loath it. I love the smell of rain on hot earth.

    RispondiElimina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...