8.13.2014

WEDNESDAY around the WORLD: TOY STORY.

DSC_0292Senza titolo-2DSC_0296 DSC_0297 DSC_0300 DSC_0302
i spend most of the time playing with toys or looking at my daughters playing with them… i have to admit: some of them are very … photogenic! ;)
passo la maggior parte del tempo a giocare con i giocattoli o guardando le mie figlie giocarci e devo ammettere che alcuni sono davvero.. fotogenici! ;)
please share your world, your week or a piece of yourself here with Communal Global! just be sure to link back to CG homepage or to this blog post so others can find us!

4 commenti:

  1. I just love wooden toys! :) Very pretty! My boys play mostly with legos nowadays. :)

    RispondiElimina
  2. awww how cute, I wish my 3 were little again.

    RispondiElimina
  3. I don't have many of these small colorful toys (apart from Lego) lying around anymore. We still have plenty of stuffies, though. My kids refuse to give them up!

    RispondiElimina
  4. So cute!! I love taking photos of my kid's toys too. Somehow they have such personality!

    RispondiElimina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...